31 Jan Cooking with Faa: Macaroni & Cheese
This makes enough for 3-4 pax. Enjoy!
- (¾) buttercup‘s butter
- (1 glass) Full cream milk
- (2 table spoon) multi purpose flour or tepung gandum
- (¾) extra sharp cheddar cheese – I bought the block type, and shred it myself later
- (¾) packet of macaroni
1. Boil your macaroni pasta in boiling water, add in a spoonful of salt. Once it’s al dente or cooked to be firm to the bite, drain the macaroni.
2. In a hot pan, put in your butter and melt it. Add a bit of olive oil if you feel like it.
3. Once it’s melted, add the flour. Mix well.
4. Gradually add in full cream milk and the macaroni of choice.
5. Add in your shredded cheese. I like extra sharp cheddar because it’s already a bit salty, and you girls know I love salt in my food haha.
6. Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve it while it’s hot!